Vincent Dysangco Walters is the son of Elliot Walters and Maria Dysangco Walters and the younger human brother of werewolf Malaya Dysangco Walters. He's a student at Crescent Lake University studying for a B.S degree in Biology. In his spare time, Vince plays baseball on the university's team, the Ospreys.
Vincent takes after his father, being a tall young man of close to six feet. As for the rest of him, he takes after his mother with his medium complexion, dark brown eyes and straight black hair. He has a trim athletic body without the bulk of a weight lifter. He is clean-shaven and keeps his hair short and styled, and he dresses somewhat less casually then his contemporaries, preferring Dockers and polo shirts to jeans and t-shirts. He wears shoes rather than sneakers when feasible.
He is a man of few words, generally keeping his own counsel. He has a very stern demeanor for the most part, but in actuality this is a cover for being horribly awkward and shy. He’s got a very dry sense of humor and attempts to slip werewolf-related puns into casual conversation for his own amusement.
In an effort to coerce Malaya into doing what Connie wants her to do, Connie's Wolves kidnap Vincent from the university parking lot, and they hold him in the basement of the creepy house in the woods, not two miles from where he lives. After initially failing to free Vincent, Elias gets him out of the basement, and with Malaya's timely help, gets him away from Connie's Wolves and back to his home. Marisa Salcedo uses her abilities as a witch to heal an injury Tim had inflicted on him. This is when Vincent learns the value of the scratches from his childhood.
Vincent was born a short time after Malaya was bitten and turned by Ziva Ross while out camping with her parents. His parents were watchful when Vincent was very young, but became less watchful when he grew to be a toddler. One day, Vincent carelessly threw a toy at Malaya, hitting her and causing her to become angry. She grew claws and took a swipe at Vincent, scratching his side. Vincent was naturally upset, the pain of his injury causing him to cry out. His parents rushed in to tend to him, and Malaya ran off to her room. Even though the wound healed into scars that he still bears, he quickly forgave her and they became friends. An unexpected but not unwelcome side effect of her scratching him was that he became immune to being turned by a werewolf's bite.
Vincent spends most of his time at the local university pursuing a double major(citation needed) in Biology with a focus on Botany and Agriculture, and Chemistry, deciding to follow in his mother’s footsteps.(citation needed) He is also minoring in Psychology . He has a small group of college friends, but overall is only really close to his family and especially his sister.
Despite the fact that Malaya is way stronger than him, Vincent has always been extra protective of her, possibly fearing what will happen to her if she does manage to hurt someone.(citation needed) He largely doesn’t remember much about her scratching him, but he’s quick to remind Malaya that he doesn’t care, and he forgives her whenever she tries to bring it up.
- Vincent drinks his coffee without putting a lid on it or a coffee cup sleeve. 
- Vincent’s car is a Ford Focus 
- Vincent has gotten to an insanely high level in Candy Crush. His only friends on Facebook are other power players, who are otherwise strangers to him, but they trade lives so they can all keep playing.
- Vincent has a lot of plants in his room. One of them is a monstera which is seen in the corner of his room. 
- Malaya gravitates toward their dad due to their connection with the coffee shop, while Vincent gravitates toward their mom due to their interests in biology. 
- Vincent is an Eagle Scout. 
- A running joke in the comic is that no one actually understands biology enough to know what Vincent is specifically interested in about biology. In the blog post, it states that his main focus is ecology, and he also enjoys crossbreeding and growing vegetables.  He has grown a very big cabbage. 
- Vincent’s current label is "maybe?" but an official label would be pansexual and demisexual. 
- Vincent vaguely knows what a carburetor does. 
- Elicent is Elias and Vincent's ship name. 
- In an interview, Shawn mentions that Vincent, along with Elias, are the most fun characters to write. 
- Shawn has created a spotify playlist for How to be a Werewolf. Elias and Vincent share their own section in playlist.
- Chapter 6 Page 210
- Chapter 6 Page 202
- Chapter 2 Page 16
- Chapter 2 Page 25
- Chapter 6 Page 152
- Chapter 11 Page 574
- Chapter 5 Page 107
- Chapter 6 Page 132
- Characters Page
- Chapter 6 Page 209
- Chapter 7 Page 279
- Chapter 9 Page 438
- Chapter 8 Page 309
- Chapter 6 Page 152
- Chapter 8 Page 349
- Chapter 10 Page 494
- Chapter 7 Page 280
- How to Be A Werewolf: Interview with Shawn Lenore, Clark, Lucian, July 25, 2017, Retrieved August 15, 2021